We specialise in high quality lenses and are proud to be accredited as Seiko and Rodenstock lens specialists. We are able to supply from any manufacturer when necessary to find the right lens for you, your prescription, and your budget.
We provide the latest lens technology for your new eyewear to suit you and your pocket! including:
- Extra thin and light weight lenses
- Anti Reflection coated lenses – to reduce glare and improve the cosmetic appearance of your lenses. Now available with improved water and condensation resistance, making them less likely to steam up and easier to clean. Especially recommended for lenses within rimless frames and with thinner lens materials, ideal for driving and working on a VDU screen.
- UV protection – UV protection is a necessity for a pair of sun spectacles as it protects the eye from harmful Ultra Violet radiation. A UV coating is highly recommended for patients who have had a cataract removed. On removing the cataract the eye’s natural protection from UV radiation is lost
- Hard coatings/anti scratch supplied on most of our lenses at no extra cost
- Photochromic lenses – change colour according to changing sunlight/UV levels. Latest lenses react quicker enabling wearers to switch from indoors to outdoors and vice versa more comfortably.
- Polycarbonate/Trivex lenses for sports
- We can take a photo of you wearing a variety of frames to enable you to see how you look before you make your final choice.
These options are all available with the following lenses
We accept eyecare/eyeplan vouchers from employers.